Standardized Achievement Testing
Standardized Achievement Test Scores: Higher Than National Average
Reading average score (%) for Arcadia Christian School for Spring 2014 – 79%
Math average score (%) for Arcadia Christian School for Spring 2014 – 78%
Language average score (%) for Arcadia Christian School for Spring 2014 – 77%
For more information and to see detailed achievement test results by grade level for Spring 2014, click the TerraNova Testing Assessment Report for Spring 2014.
Arcadia Christian School is currently accredited through 2018 by both the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) and Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC). Being accredited means that Arcadia Christian School has met or exceeded the standards of a quality school as established by two governing bodies: ACSI, the Association of Christian Schools International, and WASC, the Western Association of Schools and Colleges. The standards cover 14 areas within a school ensuring proper attention to detail.
- An accredited school must continue to identify areas of needed improvement and demonstrate growth. These areas have been incorporated into ACS’ Strategic Plan.
- Arcadia Christian School is currently accredited through 2018 by both the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) and Western Asociation of Schools and Colleges (WASC).
- Accreditation is recognition of total school quality and the development of a solid foundation for future growth.
The ACSI/WASC Accreditation Visiting Committee gave ACS their enthusiastic approval via their final report after their four-day visit in April 2012.
- ACS was granted a six-year term of accreditation with a report and one-day visit in 2015.
- The members were very positive about the school, the high level of academic progress, and the nurturing climate of the school staff.
- The committee was also very complimentary of the high level of involvement and commitment by parents toward the school.
- Parents shared their perspectives with committee members during a lunch.
- There were 36 commendations, nine minor recommendations and two major recommendations.
- There were no new recommendations. The committee affirmed the areas of school improvement that ACS, itself, has identified in its own two-year self-study.
Arcadia Christian School received an outstanding report. It speaks to the positive quality of education at ACS.