The mission of Arcadia Christian School is to provide superior, Christian education consistent with Biblical principles. A dedicated, professional faculty presents God as the source of all life and truth. Within a secure, loving environment, students will discover their individual gifts and develop spiritually, socially, and intellectually. We strongly believe that the union of our school, its families, and their churches will equip our students for a life pursuing excellence and integrity under the Lordship of Christ.
ACS has developed the following core values to provide a firm foundation for our school.
- Christian administration and faculty model Christ in teaching and leading.
All programs, academic, sports, after school, scouting, and music, exhibit Christ-centered leadership.
- High academic standards are maintained with internal and external evaluation welcomed.
- The curriculum and other programs are focused on excellence.
- The environment is loving, supportive and nurturing for children, families and staff.
- The process of the integration of faith and learning in all academic disciplines is maintained.
- Organizational practices such as business, development, marketing, personnel and government are all Christ-centered.
- The teaching of the Bible as a core subject is essential to the academic curriculum.
- Professional development and resources are vital for growth of the school.
The teaching/learning process at ACS reflects a Christ-like sensitivity.
- Students learn how to process information in the context of a biblical Christian world view.
At ACS our vision is Building Christ-centered foundations for service to God and academic excellence.
EXPECTED STUDENT LEARNING RESULTS:
ACS Students will be:
- Critical Thinkers