Arcadia Christian School is operated on a non-discriminatory basis, and no child shall be excluded from admission on the basis of race, color, or national origin. We do, however, reserve the right to screen applicants on the basis of religious preference.
- At least one parent of each student must be a professing Christian and actively involved in a local church.
- The admission process begins in January of each school year.
Once an applicant is accepted, all forms and fees need to be paid within ten days of acceptance.
Forms to be submitted:
- Registration Form
- Release of Information Form
- Financial Form
- Day Care Form
- Copy of Birth Certificate
The following application procedure will be used in accepting all new students (including transfer students) to Arcadia Christian School.
- Schedule a parent interview and school tour with the principal.
- Please call the main office at 626.574.8229 to schedule a tour.
- Application forms and fees need to be submitted online.
- Please see the Admission Schedule for application submission dates.
- Students in grades K-8 will need to take an entrance exam.
- Preschool students are not assessed prior to enrollment.
- Please call the main office at 626.574.8229 to schedule an entrance exam.
- The Admissions Committee will review applicant information.
- Final decision for acceptance rests with the Admissions Committee. All decisions will be consistent with our non-discrimination policy.