Statement of Faith
Arcadia Christian School is a non-denominational school whose roots come from the rich heritage of the Protestant Reformation. While we are a non-denominational Christian school, this theological understanding still guides our core beliefs. Chief among these beliefs are: the Bible as our final authority, the atoning death and resurrection of Jesus Christ for our sins, and the work of the Holy Spirit to call us to faith and sustain us in Christ.
1. We believe in one God, eternally existent in three Persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
2. We believe God became incarnate in Jesus Christ and that all of our hope centers on the person and work of Jesus, who was fully God and fully man.
3. We believe Jesus is God. We believe in His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His death on the cross to pay the penalty of our sin, His resurrection, His ascension to Heaven, and His future return in power and glory to judge both his followers and non-believers.
4. We believe in Justification by grace through faith alone, a one-time declaration by God in response to our God-given faith that declares us innocent in His sight.
5. We believe that because of sin, we are only able to come to God through regeneration by the Holy Spirit who also grants us repentance from sin and gives us faith in Jesus Christ.
6. We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit who enables Christians to live godly lives.
7. We believe that the Bible is the infallible, authoritative, inerrant Word of God and the final authority for salvation and faithful living.
8. We believe that God, through the Holy Spirit, inspired the authors of the 39 Old Testament and 27 New Testament books of the Bible
9. We believe in the necessity of obedience to the Word of God.
10. We believe that Jesus Christ is the head of the Church.
11. We believe that in Christ, there is unity of all followers.
12. We believe in the Sovereignty of God over all creation.
13. We believe in the faithful Stewardship of God’s creation.
14. We believe that our chief purpose in life is to glorify God and enjoy Him forever.